Appels à communication Call for abstracts: American Public Health Association Annual Meeting
Message from the APHA:
Dear Friend of Public Health,
APHA's 2017 Annual Meeting & Expo was a huge success, and we're already looking ahead to APHA 2018 in San Diego, Nov. 10-14. APHA 2018 will bring more than 12,000 public health professionals to sunny, southern California to learn, network and engage. Our Annual Meeting is the single largest gathering of public health professional from across the nation and around the world, and we want YOU to be there!
Become a presenter - Submit an abstract
Join us for a career-inspiring and personally rewarding experience by submitting an abstract. We welcome abstracts from all areas related to public health, including those that coincide with the 2018 theme, "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Health Equity Now."
You have the option to present your work in three different formats:
- Oral Sessions — formal presentations to larger groups including Q&A sessions with the audience.
- Roundtable Sessions — small group discussion where presenters can speak directly to attendees in a more intimate setting.
- Poster Sessions — a visual representation of research and findings where presenters can interact one-on-one with attendees.
- Share your research with a large public health audience.
- Enhance your CV.
- Expand career opportunities.
- Disseminate your findings.
- Receive feedback from colleagues.
- Attend the year's largest public health gathering.