Événements World Health Summit 2023
The World Health Summit brings you the world's leading international, inter-sectoral and inclusive global health conference that will set the agenda for a healthier future.
3 Days | 100+ Nations | 400+ Speakers | 6000+ Participants
With ceremonial opening and reception on Sunday, October 15
The World Health Summit’s central topics in 2023 include:
- Learning from COVID-19 for Future Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response
- Recommitting to Universal Health Coverage
- Sustainable Health for People and Planet
- G7/G20 Measures to Enhance Global Health Equity and Security
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Technologies for Global Health
- World Health Organization’s 75th Anniversary
- Innovations to Accelerate the Fight Against Tuberculosis
- Implementing the European Union Global Health Strategy
- Global Financing Facility Resource Mobilization Event
On-site participation: Experience the World Health Summit program live and in person and participate in the most important discussions on all Global Health topics. Enjoy networking with international participants from science, politics, industry, and civil society at our lunch & coffee breaks and social evening events.
Digital participation: Follow the entire World Health Summit program via livestream without prior registration. All sessions will be livestreamed on our World Health Summit YouTube channel.
Digital participation of the entire World Health Summit program will be available throughout our website with no prior registration needed.