Soutien au renforcement des capacités de recherche / Formation Free Webinar - Harm reduction and substance use : What you need to know - EENet
Registration is FREE but space is limited. You will receive the login details once you’ve registered
Harm reduction :
Aims to reduce the negative health, social, and economic consequences associated with substance use without necessarily leading to cessation of a substance.
This webinar :
- is the first of a two-part series focusing on harm reduction;
- will provide a foundational overview of harm reduction. You’ll learn about:
- the evidence supporting a harm reduction approach to substance use, and
- how you can apply harm reduction to your work.
- is being co-hosted by the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario and CAMH Provincial System Support Program’s Opioid Resource Hub.
Wednesday April 20th, 2016 11:00 am-12:00 pm (EDT)
Walter Cavalieri, MSc, MSW, Co-Founder/Director, Canadian Harm Reduction Network
Who should attend
Nurses including RN, NP and Nursing Students, primary care providers, public health and health promotion professionals, other allied health-care providers and policy makers.
For more information
Contact Kyle Dieleman at Kdieleman@rnao.ca